Your items are shipped by our fulfillment center and will usually reach you via your local postal service at your shipping destination.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I am not at home during the delivery?
- What time are deliveries usually made?
- How are my items shipped?
- Can I change my billing address?
- Do I have to pay for customs, duties, or import taxes?
- How can I cancel my order?
- My item arrived damaged. What do I do?
- The wrong item arrived. What can I do?
- Do you ship your products to my country?
- Are your products water resistant?