Not to worry, most of our items will be left in your postbox if they are small enough. If the postal service does not have access to your postbox, it will usually be left at your local post office for you to pick up. They will also leave a note to make you aware of the package and pickup location.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I am not at home during the delivery?
- What time are deliveries usually made?
- How are my items shipped?
- Can I change my billing address?
- Do I have to pay for customs, duties, or import taxes?
- How can I cancel my order?
- My item arrived damaged. What do I do?
- The wrong item arrived. What can I do?
- Do you ship your products to my country?
- Are your products water resistant?